Nemzetközi nukleáris rendezvények világszerte...
NUCLEAR POWER FOR THE PEOPLE
A Bolgár Nukleáris Társaság által szervezett konferencia
Várna, 11- 14 September, 2017
A konferencia ismertetője itt olvasható.
Public Materials Information Exchange 2017
Middelburg, Netherlands; 19 - 22 March, 2017
Every year, during the PIME (Public Materials Information Exchange) conference, a flagship event organised by the European Nuclear Society, the PIME Award for Communications Excellence is presented to the creator of what is judged to be the most effective, results-oriented communications campaign launched recently in the nuclear sector.
International High-Level Radioactive Waste Management
“Creating a Safe and Secure Energy Future for Generations to Come – Driving Towards long-Term Storage and Disposal Now”
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA; 9 - 13 April, 2017
This conference is an international forum for discussion of the science and engineering needed to push forward with long-term storage and/or disposal options for used fuel and high-level waste (HLW).
- Assessmnet of Geological Disposal Systems
- Storage and Transportation of Used Nuclear Fuel and High Level Waste
- Nature Versus Nurture in Management Facilities
- Engineered Systems for Disposal
- Site Selection/Charactzerization for Management of Radioactive Waste
- Requirement Frameworks for Management of Radioactive Waste
48th Annual Meeting on Nuclear Technology (AMNT 2017)
Berlin, Germany; 16-17 May, 2017
The AMNT is one of Europe’s most recognized and best established nuclear technology conferences and a must-attend event for international experts and decision-makers working in industry, utilities, research and development, politics and administration.
It features many various formats such as Focus Sessions, Technical Session, a Plenary Session and Workshops divided in three Key Topics:
Outstanding Know-how & Sustainable Innovations
Enhanced Safety & Operation Excellence
Decommissioning Experience & Waste Management Solutions
At the AMNT, a high-level forum for expertise and dialogue awaits you:
Internationality: Connect with over 800 delegates from 30 countries and over 150 organisations
Breadth and variety: Take you pick from a wide range of formats and more than 150 expert lectures
Research and Technology: Showcase your expertise as a speaker
Trend tracking: Present your organization at the exhibition
Networking: Make new contacts at the meet-and-gree
European Research Reactor Conference
Rotterdam, Netherlands; 14 - 18 May, 2017
The conference programme will revolve around a series of Plenary Sessions dedicated to the latest global developments with regards to research reactor technology and management.
Keynote speeches will among others highlight fuel back-end issues, research reactor decommissioning as well as safety and security.
Stakeholders from the Dutch Research Reactor Community will present an update on their projects.
Parallel sessions will focus on all areas of the Fuel Cycle of Research Reactors, their Utilisation, Operation and Management.
6th International Conference on Education and Training in Radiological Protection
Valencia, Spain; 30 May - 2 June, 2017
ETRAP 2017 provides a forum for decision makers, regulators, educational and training providers and practitioners, researchers, radiation protection experts and persons from international organizations to discuss the current status of education and training in radiation protection. The conference aims to identify trends and good practices in the area while looking to the future so that society can continue to benefit from the many uses of ionizing radiation.
ETRAP 2017 topics:
- Latest developments in education and training in radiation protection
- Education and training needs of young professionals working in radiation protection
- Long term impact of education and training in radiation protection and its sustainability
- Methodology of risk communication - ethics of education and training, trainer responsibilities
- Tools and resources, methodology of training
- Need for qualification, certification and accreditation
- Collaborations, networks and platforms: activities and achievements
- Integration of social sciences and humanities in radiation protection education and training
- Outreach activities
Abstract deadline: 15 January 2017
IX International Exhibition & Congress ATOMEXPO 2017
Moscow, Gostiny dvor, Russia; 5 - 7 June, 2017
State Atomic Energy Corporation ROSATOM would like to invite you to participate in the IX International Exhibition & Congress ATOMEXPO 2017, the largest annual exhibition venue for meetings and negotiations between world leaders of the nuclear power sector.
The purpose of the Forum is to provide the specialists of nuclear power industry and nuclear power engineering with an opportunity to publically define the place and role of nuclear generation in the XXI century energy balance, analyze the main challenges, issues and scenarios of development of the energy market worldwide.
ATOMEXPO Forum is the most important communication platform for the nuclear professionals, expediting successful implementation of commercial plans.
Forum main topics:
- Global nuclear engineering
- NPP operation and maintenance
- NPP lifecycle management
- Nuclear fuel cycle
- Power engineering industry
- Nuclear fuel supply safety and unique technologies
- Prospective growth areas and new products of the nuclear industry
- Comprehensive solutions on staff training
- Public acceptance of nuclear technologies
World Nuclear University Summer Institute
Uppsala, Sweden; 27 June - 4 August, 2017
The WNU Summer Institute is an intensive six-week programme for future nuclear leaders held annually in different locations. The Summer Institute offers a comprehensive programme of lectures, tutorials, field trips to nuclear and industrial facilities, and team projects led by some of the world’s foremost authorities. These cover the global environment and sustainable development, nuclear-related technology innovation, nuclear diplomacy and nuclear operations. The programme also includes cultural and social events.
Each WNU Summer Institute involves some 80 participants, called Fellows, selected from promising nuclear professionals who have demonstrated strong leadership potential. WNU Fellows become part of an expanding global network of future leaders in the nuclear profession.
Applicants must provide evidence of meeting the following requirements:
• Currently employed in the nuclear sector, with at least 3 years of relevant work experience;
• Advanced University degree (Master degree or equivalent 4 years of work experience) in nuclear energy sciences related field;
• Demonstrated academic or professional excellence and leadership potential with two recommendation letters;
• Maximum age of 40;
• Proficiency in English, particularly oral communication, which is essential for effective participation in the WNU-SI programme. Non-native English speaker will be asked to submit an English language certificate to demonstrate their language skills.
Application deadlines and more information: http://www.world-nuclear-university.org/iMIS20/WNU/Programmes/Summer_Ins...